Friday, October 30, 2009

Lay Dee Odle Lay Dee Odle Lay Dee Doom - pg 12 + 13


Last two pages of Lay Dee Odle.


Well, late again. Got a good excuse for you: since I had an unseasonable flu, SF Chronicle thinks it was H1N1. That's right, the dreaded swine flu. I feel I have accomplished something. No really, I'm super proud.

But after the flu, I spent two days feeling better, but then got hit with just a plain ol' cold. No fever, no aches, nothing bad, just cough cough cough cough cough cough cough. Irritating, persistent cough. And tired. Very tired. Tired of being sick, really.

Thing is, I haven't been sick in years. I figured I owed a lot of interest. :\

So everyone! Take extra-super care of yourselves! Take your multivitamins, and your zinc, and your vitamin c, eat healthy, wash your hands, go to bed at a reasonable hour, etc. etc. etc. We need you good and healthy so you can buy our comics!

No comments:

Post a Comment